These are cheap and easy dollar store DIY easter decorations that cost under $5 and take less than 5 minutes to make. All of the supplies for this project can be found at Dollar Tree. This whole project only cost me $4. I had the vases, candleholders and candles already. Also, all you need to make these projects is a mini hot glue gun!
Easter Egg Bouquet
- Easter grass
- Easter eggs picks
- Artificial flowers (with leaves)
- Fill vase with easter grass as a filler.
- Cut the leaves off the flower stems and glue onto the back of the easter egg picks.
Easter Candle Dish
- Use a hot glue gun to glue the mini foam eggs around the edge of the dish.
- Cut a handful of easter grass into smaller pieces and glue in the center of the dish, then add the candle on top once the glue is dry.
LED Easter Candle
- LED white pillar candle
- easter ribbon
- Cut the ribbon to the appropriate length.
- Using a hot glue gun, glue the ribbon to the back of the candle.