This pumpkin spice crunch snack mix is super easy, delicious and affordable. It’s packed full of Halloween flavors, making it perfect for Halloween parties or for a snack during a scary Halloween movie. Also, this snack mix makes a great addition to your kid’s lunch box (you could put it in spooky treat bags with a orange ribbon tied around it).
- 2.5 cups Special K Pumpkin Spice Cereal
- 1 cup M&M White Chocolate Candy Corn
- 1 cup Honey Roasted Peanuts
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup Candy Corn
The measurements are totally customizable, depending on what you like and how much you want to make. These portions will serve 6-8 people.
You can easily substitute ingredients too. Variations are endless, but here are some suggestions:
- pumpkin seeds
- mini marshmallows
- mellowcreme candy pumpkins
- pretzels (or even pumpkin spice pretzels)
- caramel or kettle popcorn
- chocolate chips
- dried cranberries or ginger
- pumpkin pie spice + powdered sugar or brown sugar
- cinnamon cereal
In a large bowl, mix together the desired ingredients in the portions you want.