Give your front door a festive winter makeover with this DIY Woodland Dollar Tree Christmas Wreath. This Christmas wreath was made with basic dollar tree supplies. It only costs $6 in materials and took less than 30 minutes to make so it’s a quick and inexpensive christmas craft.
This cheap and easy DIY christmas wreath looks elegant and would look great on your front door or over your mantel. The neutral colors would go well with farmhouse christmas porch decorations.
This christmas wreath is a decoration that you can keep up all winter long, not just for christmas!
How to Make This Woodland Dollar Tree Christmas Wreath
- Paint the wreath white
- Add Mod Podge and fake snow
- Glue on Christmas florals and Christmas picks
- Add a deer in the center
- See below for more detailed instructions…
How to Customize This Woodland Dollar Tree Christmas Wreath
- add a burlap bow to the top
- give it a pop of color by adding a red ribbon scarf to the deer’s neck and some red berries in the florals.
- mix in glitter with the fake snow to give it a magical look.
- add fairy lights around it.
- add mini White Christmas trees to the bottom with the deer.
DIY Woodland Dollar Tree Christmas Wreath
- 1 hot glue gun and 1 glue stick
- 1 paint brush
- floral wire cutters
- 1 foam wreath form
- 1 small bottle Mod Podge
- 1 oz white paint
- 2 bag fake snow
- 2 christmas florals
- 1 christmas pick
- 1 deer ornament
- Paint the wreath form white. Let it dry.
- Working in sections, coat the wreath in Mod Podge and sprinkle on fake snow until the whole wreath is covered in snow. Let it dry.
- Glue your christmas florals to either side of the bottom of the wreath. I created a layered effect by gluing the longest florals on first, and then the berries, and lastly the christmas pick in the center, but it's totally up to you how you want to style the florals!
- Glue the deer ornament to the center of the wreath. I glued two of the feet and the top of the antler's to make sure it held in place.
- Add any other christmas accents you want. (bows, mini white christmas trees, ribbons etc.)
Leave a Reply