Dive into a winter wonderland of fun with easy winter crafts for kids.
These winter craft ideas are perfect for kids of all ages, including toddlers, preschoolers, and older kids. There’s a snowstorm of ideas for hours of entertainment, perfect for snow days when your kiddos are stuck indoors.
You will find various craft ideas, including paper crafts, free printable templates, art activities, STEM experiments, and much more.
Whether you are looking for ideas for home, the classroom, or winter-themed parties, you will find plenty of inspiration in this frosty collection of craft projects.
This collection includes various winter-themed crafts that your children will love making. From sparkling snowflakes to adorable snowman crafts, these winter activities are designed to spark joy and excitement and make great Christmas crafts for kids.
These projects allow kids to improve their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, explore their creativity, and learn about the magical season of winter in a fun, hands-on way.
For more wintertime fun, pair these with these winter coloring pages for kids!
- Winter Crafts for Kids
- No-Sew Sock Snowman Craft
- Toilet Paper Tube Snowmen
- Beaded Snowflakes
- Q-Tip Snowflakes
- Pine Cone Snowy Owl
- 3D Paper Winter Trees
- Snow Slime In A Jar
- Sparkly Icicles
- How to Make Fake Snow for Pretend Play
- Polar Bear Handprint Free Template
- Cotton Ball Penguin (With Free Printable Template)
- Easy Paper Plate Winter Hat
- Snowflake Art Project
- Winter Hat Art
- Cardboard Lacing Snowflakes
- Handprint Penguins
- Mitten Craft with Printable Pattern
- Snow Dough
- Hot Cocoa Paper Craft
- Snow Paint
- STEM Salt Crystal Snowflakes
- Cotton Ball Paper Plate Penguin
- Frosty Pinecones
- Polar Bear Paper Plate Craft
- 3D Polar Bear
- More Crafts for Kids
- More Winter Activities for Kids