Show your patriotism with this red, white and blue wreath for the front door. This dollar store DIY wreath cost under $10 to make and takes less than 30 minutes to put together, making it an easy DIY 4th of July decoration. You can make this summer wreath with just a few supplies from the dollar store.
This wreath will give your porch a patriotic touch on a budget. It works great for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day and other summer holidays! You can even put this patriotic wreath over your mantel or on your back porch door for your backyard bbq party on 4th of July.
Supplies Needed Dollar Store 4th of July Wreath:
- small American flags (2 pack for $1 at Dollar Tree)
- grapevine wreath (You can get small ones at the dollar store, but this one I found at Walmart for $5).
- metal star (also found at Dollar Tree – This was a garden stake that I removed from the stake with some pliers)
- red, white and blue berry garland ($1.99 at Hobby Lobby with coupon)
- patriotic bow (Dollar Tree)
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- floral wire
How to Make this Dollar Store 4th of July Wreath:
- Attach the garland around the wreath using floral wire.
- Glue two American flags on either side of the wreath. Dab some glue on the top and bottom of the flag sticks to hold it in place.
- Glue the metal star over the bottom of the flag sticks.
- Add a bow to the top of the wreath using floral wire.