I am super excited to share this delicious crockpot recipe with you guys. It’s SO good! Creamy and full of layers of flavor. It’s Thanksgiving meal all in one dish and it feeds a lot of people. This Turkey, Stuffing and Green Bean crockpot recipe is similar to a green bean casserole, but with turkey and stuffing added to it..
There is very little prep time involved with this Casserole recipe. Just put it in the crockpot and let it do all the work.
How to Make This Turkey Casserole Crockpot Recipe?
- Layer ingriedents into the crockpot
- cream of soup mixture
- green beans
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high
- Shred turkey
- Add to a casserole dish and top with fried onions
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees
Turkey Casserole Crockpot Recipe Variations:
- Add more veggies: celery, onions, carrots, mushrooms, or cranberries.
- Switch up the cream soups or make them from scratch.
- Add breadcrumbs instead of fried onions on top.
- Use different seasonings (poultry seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, etc.)
- Top with shredded cheese
There are only seven main ingredients and the total cost for everything is under $12, which isn’t much considering how many people it feeds ($1.50 per serving).
What to Serve With This Turkey Casserole Crockpot Recipe:
- cranberry sauce
- dinner rolls
- mashed potatoes and turkey gravy
- side salad
Instead of making it from scratch, you can also use your thanksgiving leftovers to make this casserole too!
To make this recipe with thanksgiving leftovers:
- Layer shredded turkey, stuffing, and green bean into a casserole dish. (Optional: You could mix in some turkey gravy with the turkey at the bottom of the dish to keep the turkey from getting dry.)
- Bake at 350℉ for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with french fried onions and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Turkey, Stuffing & Green Bean Casserole Crockpot Recipe
- 3 lbs turkey breast
- 2 6 oz boxes turkey stuffing mix
- 1 10.5oz can cream of celery soup
- 1 10.5oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 12 oz frozen green beans
- 1 6 oz can french-fried onions
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon herbs de provence (optional)
- Spray inside of the crockpot with non stick cooking spray
- Place defrosted turkey breasts on the bottom of the crock pot and sprinkle with salt, pepper and herbs de Provence
- Evenly spread stuffing mix on top of the turkey breasts.
- In a bowl, mix the soups, sour cream and chicken broth until well blended
- Add the soup mixture on top of the stuffing, spreading evenly.
- Add the frozen green beans on the top layer
- Cook for 3-4 hours on HIGH. Mix top layers together half way through so that stuffing doesn’t dry out
- Once the turkey is done, take it out and shred it. Then, return it to crockpot and stir everything together.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and sprinkle french fried onions on the top of the casserole
- Bake at 350F for 5 minutes until onions are golden brown