This is a cheap and easy Super Bowl appetizer. It took less than 5 minutes to chop the celery and arrange the platter so it’s perfect for last minute football parties. I spent a total of $3 on the whole platter and I got the tray at Dollar Tree so it’s very affordable to make and healthy for you (instead of snacking on greasy fried food). You could serve it with some ranch or blue cheese dressing too.
Ingredients for the Football Party Platter:
- half a bag of pretzel sticks
- 1 mozzarella cheese stick
- half a bag of celery
- $1 platter from Dollar Tree
Directions for the Football Party Platter:
- Cut the celery into 1 inch pieces and arrange along the edge of the platter in a football shape.
- Place the pretzel sticks in the center
- Cut the mozzarella stick in fourths to use as the laces
Enjoy the game!!!