Make Father’s Day extra special with these free Father’s Day SVG files that make thoughtful homemade gifts like t-shirts, BBQ aprons, mugs, tumblers, and much more!
There are all kinds of SVG’s for dad to choose from to show your dad how much you love him! Whether your dad loves to BBQ or golf, there are tons of personalized svg files to help you find the perfect gift for him!
To make these free svg cut files into shirts you will need a Cricut EasyPress 2 (or iron) and Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) or Smart Iron-On. These files will also work with other cutting machines like Silhouette Cameo. See the instructions below for a step-by-step tutorial.
They are available to download for free in the following file types:
Please note that these free Happy Father’s Day SVG cut files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
TO GET THE FREE FATHER’S DAY SVGS, ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS INTO THE FORM BELOW AND CLICK THE “GET THEM NOW!” BUTTON!
Immediately after filling out the form and subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive a welcome email with the password for the SVG library where you will find them under “Father’s Day”.
- Cricut EasyPress 2 (or another heat press or iron)
- Blank shirt
- Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) or Smart Iron-On
- Father’s Day SVG Bundle – An email subscription is required to receive access to this free SVG file. Immediately after subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive a welcome email with the password for the printables library where you will find them under “Father’s Day”.
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress Mat (optional)
Father’s Day SVG Instructions:
- Open Cricut Design Space (the directions for silhouette studio will be different).
- Click “New Project.”
- Select “Upload” from the bottom left toolbar.
- Choose your file.
- Click “Add to Canvas.”
- Depending on if your design is going to be all one color or not, you can optionally select “Attach” to make the design stay in place. If you are using multiple colors, only “Attach” the same colors together.
- Click “Make It.”
- The software will send the information from Design Space to your Cricut machine.
- Follow the prompts to continue to cut.
- Make sure you select “mirror” on the cut screen since you are using iron-on.
If you are using an EasyPress, here is a guide to help you. It will tell you what settings to use for your press depending on fabric type, adhesive vinyl type, and more.
More SVG Files
- 15 Summer Cricut Projects
- Camping SVGs
- Patriotic 4th of July SVGs
- 20 Free Fall SVGs
- Free Halloween SVG Files
- 15 Free Thanksgiving SVGs
- 30 Christmas Cricut Projects