Celebrate Spring with these free easter SVG Files that make great easter decorations, gifts, and apparel.
Easter is a time for celebration, renewal, and new beginnings. One of the best ways to bring the spirit of this season into your home or craft projects is by using these free Easter cut files. From cute bunnies to colorful easter eggs and christian motifs, there are plenty of options to choose from. These Cricut projects make great crafts for adults!
There are five high-quality file formats available for each design, which include:
- SVG file
- EPS file for Adobe Illustrator
- PNG file
Please note that these digital download files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT commercial use.
What Can You Make With These Free SVG Cut Files
- wall art
- tiered tray signs
- Easter Decorations
- wine glass
- tote bags
- gift tags
- throw pillows
- Easter basket signs
- wood door hanger
- wooden signs
- kitchen towels
- canvas art
- greeting cards
- vinyl decals or stickers
- and much more!
How to Use These Easter SVG Files
- weeding tools
- pair of scissors
How to Download the Files
- Click on the file you want to download. It will open in Google Drive.
- Select the file type you wish to download and right-click it. A menu will appear. Click download.
- Save the file to your computer in a folder of your choosing.
- Open the Valentine’s Day file in your cutting machine software.
Cricut Design Space Tutorial
- Open the Cricut Design Space software.
- Click “New Project.”
- Select “Upload” from the bottom left toolbar. Choose your SVG file. Click “Add to Canvas.”
- Depending on if your design is going to be all one color or not, you can optionally select “Attach” to make the design stay in place. If you are using multiple colors, only “Attach” the same colors together.
- Click “Make It.”
Silhouette Machine Instructions
- To add the free designs to your Silhouette Studio library, select File –> Library–> Import to Library.
- Select the “Send” button on the top right once your design is ready to cut.
- Follow the prompts to choose the right materials for your particular project.
Free Easter SVG Files
Welcome guests into your home with this cute peeps welcome door mat idea!
This SVG features whimsical bunny ears and the word “Easter” in a playful font.
What better way to capture the spirit of the season than with this easter bunny svg file that makes a great tiered tray decor item or wall art?
This one is perfect for easter baskets and t-shirts, but can also be used for other Easter-themed craft projects!
This “He is Risen” SVG is perfect for creating a home decor piece that will add the joy of the season to your living space.
Add touch of whimsy to your decor with this cute hippity hoppity bunny design that is perfect for signs and even apparel.
Make the holdiay extra special for your little one with this adorable baby bunny one that is a perfect choice for onesies!
Give your home a spring makeover with this home cut file that will work great as wall art or a porch sign.
This peeps svg will make a perfect apparel option for a t-shirt or hoodie to wear to an easter party or family gathering!
Create a festive mug or shirt for spring by downloading this one!
Whether you want to use this one on a greeting card or as a gift for someone special, there are a variety of ways to use the design!
If you are feeling playful, then this “Hippity Hoppity” one is the perfect choice for you!
Celebrate the ressurrection of the lord with this other “He is Risen” cut file that would make a perfect home decor piece.
Welcome family and friends into your home with this Hello Easter Egg Sign!
Show off your love for the spring season with this Love design that features a heart-filled egg!
Spread some festive cheer with this adorable easter bunny cut file that would look great on a decoration, easter basket, or gift tag!