If camping is your happy place, you are going to love these camping SVG files. You will be able to show off your love of camping with this free camping SVG bundle. You can make t-shirts, tote bags, mugs, tumblers, home decor, and much more with these files.
Whether you are decorating your camper with some wood signs or making a happy camper shirt, there are plenty of camping crafts for the Cricut to choose from. They make the perfect DIY gift for a camping lover in your life too!
To make these free SVG cut files into shirts, you will need a Cricut EasyPress 2 (or iron) and Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) or Smart Iron-On. There is a tutorial down below that shows you how to do that. These files will also work with other cutting machines like Silhouette Cameo.
They are available to download for free in the following file types:
- DXF File
- PNG File
- EPS File
Please note that these free Camping SVG cut files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. They are digital download files and not physical products.
TO GET THE FREE CAMPING SVGS, ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS INTO THE FORM BELOW AND CLICK THE “GET THEM NOW!” BUTTON!
Immediately after filling out the form and subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive a welcome email with the password for the library where you will find them under “Summer”.
Camping SVG Project Ideas:
- wooden sign
- a camping t-shirt
- reversible canvas
- tote bag
- mug using a mug press
- vinyl decal to add to your camper door
- pillow for your camper
- wood door hanger
- and much more!
- Cricut EasyPress 2 (or another heat press or iron)
- Blank shirt
- Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) or Smart Iron-On
- Camping SVG Bundle – An email subscription is required to receive access to this free SVG file. Immediately after subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive a welcome email with the password for the printables library where you will find them under “Summer”.
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress Mat (optional)
Cricut Camping SVG Instructions:
- Open Cricut Design Space (the directions for silhouette studio will be different).
- Click “New Project.”
- Select “Upload” from the bottom left toolbar.
- Choose your file.
- Click “Add to Canvas.”
- Depending on if your design is going to be all one color or not, you can optionally select “Attach” to make the design stay in place. If you are using multiple colors, only “Attach” the same colors together.
- Click “Make It.”
- The software will send the information from Design Space to your Cricut machine.
- Follow the prompts to continue to cut.
- Make sure to select “mirror” on the cut screen if you are using iron-on vinyl.
If you are using an EasyPress, here is a guide to help you. It will tell you what settings to use for your press depending on fabric type, adhesive vinyl type, and more.
Leave a Reply