Show off your Irish pride with these free St Patrick’s Day SVG files that make great party apparel, decor, and gifts.
These free SVGs will add a touch of Irish charm to your celebration on March 17th! They can be used to decorate shirts, mugs, signs, and much more. To add some festive flair to your St. Patrick’s Day party, download some of these fun and free cut files for your celebration. They can be used for a variety of Cricut projects, from creating t-shirts to decorating your home for a party.
These SVGs feature shamrocks, leprechauns, four leaf clovers, gold coins, and much more. These free digital files are sure to make your St. Paddy’s Day project look extra special. Download these design elements to add a touch of Irish luck to your craft projects!
There are five files for each SVG design that include: PNG files, JPG, SVG, EPS (for Adobe Illustrator), and DXF files. Please note that these digital download files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT commercial use.
What to Make with These SVGs
- wall art
- St Patrick’s Day tiered tray signs
- beer mugs
- St Paddy’s Day decorations
- wine glass
- tote bags
- throw pillows
- wood door hanger
- kitchen towels
- canvas art
- vinyl decals or stickers
- and much more!
Supply List and How-To Tutorial
St Patrick’s Day SVG Files
- electronic cutting machine Cricut or Silhouette along with corresponding software (Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio, respectively.
- weeding tools
- pair of scissors
- materials to cut Will vary depending on the project. Examples: iron-on vinyl for apparel or adhesive vinyl for decor items.
- free SVG files to download
How to Download the Files
- Click on the file you want to download. It will open in Google Drive.
- Select the file type you wish to download and right-click it. A menu will appear. Click download.
- Save the file to your computer in a folder of your choosing.
- Open the Valentine’s Day file in your cutting machine software.
Cricut Design Space Tutorial
- Open the Cricut Design Space software.
- Click “New Project.”
- Select “Upload” from the bottom left toolbar. Choose your SVG file. Click “Add to Canvas.”
- Depending on if your design is going to be all one color or not, you can optionally select “Attach” to make the design stay in place. If you are using multiple colors, only “Attach” the same colors together.
- Click “Make It.”
Silhouette Machine Instructions
- To add the free designs to your Silhouette Studio library, select File –> Library–> Import to Library.
- Select the “Send” button on the top right once your design is ready to cut.
- Follow the prompts to choose the right materials for your particular project.
Free St Patrick’s Day SVG Files
This Happy Go Lucky SVG would make a great sign for a tiered tray or framed wall art.
Add some shamrock flair to your celebration with this fun and festive one! This shamrock cut file would be perfect for a coffee mug, tumbler, or wine glass!
Bring some shenanigans to your festivities with this playful “The leprechauns made me do it” one. It’s a good choice for party apparel such as shirts, hoodies, or even hats.
Welcome your party guests to your home with this Leprechaun Brewing Company sign as a wood door hanger.
Whether you want to make this design as a card for a special someone or as a DIY gift to make the holiday extra special, this “Lucky in Love” St Patrick’s Day SVG file is great for many different types of Cricut projects.
This lucky shamrock design will bring good luck and cheer to your festivities. It makes a great St. Paddy’s Day decoration or a t-shirt.
Get ready to celebrate March 17th in style with this funny “Here for the Shenanigans” cut file. It’s sure to bring a smile to your friends, family, and guests.
Celebrate the luck of the Irish with this “Feeling Lucky” gold coin SVG that would be great for any number of craft projects such as mugs, shirts, wood door hangers and more.
Planning on going to an Irish Pub on St. Paddy’s Day? This Drink, Drank, Drunk SVG will be a perfect choice to wear on your night out or put on a beer mug.
This fun and festive “Wee Bit Irish” design is perfect for showing your Irish pride on St Patrick’s Day!
Leave a Reply