Celebrate autumn with these free fall SVG files. These files make great Cricut crafts, fall decor, and apparel like t-shirts, hoodies, and more.
There are autumn leaves, pumpkins, and other fall-themed design elements. They also make great gift ideas for that pumpkin spice lover in your life!
DIY Projects to Make with These Fall SVG Designs:
- wall art
- tote bags
- throw pillows
- wood door hanger
- vinyl decals or stickers
As you can see, these will work for all kinds of projects. From home decor to clothing, there are a lot of fun projects to make with these free designs!
They are available to download for free in the following file types:
- EPS Files for Adobe Illustrator
Please note that these free fall SVG cut files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY (NOT commercial use). They are fall cut files meant to be used with a cutting machine (either Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Explore) and are not physical products.
TO GET THE FREE SVG CUT FILES, ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS INTO THE FORM BELOW AND CLICK THE “GET THEM NOW!” BUTTON!
Immediately after filling out the form and subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive a welcome email with the password for the SVG library where you will find them in the first tab under “Fall”.
Fall SVG Supplies Needed:
- Cricut EasyPress 2 (or another heat press or iron)
- Blank shirt
- Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) or Smart Iron-On
- Fall SVG Bundle – An email subscription is required to receive access to these free SVG files, which you can do in the form above. Immediately after subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive a welcome email with the password for the printables library where you will find them under “Fall”.
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress Mat (optional)
Cricut Design Space Tutorial:
- Open Cricut Design Space (the directions for silhouette studio will be different).
- Click “New Project.”
- Select “Upload” from the bottom left toolbar.
- Choose your Fall SVG file.
- Click “Add to Canvas.”
- Depending on if your design is going to be all one color or not, you can optionally select “Attach” to make the design stay in place. If you are using multiple colors, only “Attach” the same colors together.
- Click “Make It.”
- The software will send the information from Design Space to your Cricut machine.
- Follow the prompts to continue to cut.
- Make sure to select “mirror” on the cut screen if you are using iron-on vinyl.
If you are using an EasyPress, here is a guide to help you. It will tell you what settings to use for your press depending on fabric type, adhesive vinyl type, and more.
Silhouette Machine Instructions:
- To add the SVG design to your Silhouette Studio library, select File –> Library–> Import to Library.
- Select the “Send” button on the top right once your design is ready to cut.
- Follow the prompts to choose the right materials for your particular project.
Looking for more fall ideas? Check out all my fall posts, which include crafts, free printables, recipes, home decor ideas, DIY projects, and much more!