Celebrate Turkey Day with these Free Thanksgiving SVG Files that make great Cricut craft projects!
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, now is the perfect time to start thinking about fun and festive thanksgiving crafts! Whether you want to create some custom t-shirts, home decor, or festive mugs, there are tons of free holiday SVG cut files to choose from that will help you create the perfect project for the big day! These free SVGs make great apparel options or gift ideas for friends and family.
Since there’s a wide variety of free SVG files available here, you can find the perfect design for any DIY Cricut project you have in mind!
What Can You Make With These Thanksgiving SVG Files?
- tote bags
- thanksgiving decorations
- wall art
- tote bags
- throw pillows
- vinyl decals or stickers
- wood door hanger
- and much more!
These fall cut files are available to download for free in the following file types:
- DXF File
- EPS Files for Adobe Illustrator
These free SVG designs are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT COMMERCIAL USE.
A cutting machine (either Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Explore) is required to make them. There are basic instructions at the bottom of this post that explain how to load the designs into your electric cutting machine’s software.
How to Download These Thanksgiving SVG Files
- Click on the file you want to download.
- The file will open in Google Drive.
- Select the file type you wish to download and right-click it. A menu will appear.
- Go to download.
- Save the file to your computer in a folder of your choosing.
- Open the file in your cutting machine software. For instructions on how to do this step, see the tutorials at the bottom of the page.
This turkey SVG design is perfect for all your thanksgiving crafting needs! It would be a great choice to add to a tote bag, hoodie, placemat, or even cloth napkins.
Gobble, gobble! Add a little extra flair to your Thanksgiving decor with a personalized doormat that will make dinner guests feel welcome. It also makes a great t-shirt for the big day.
Show your friends and family how thankful you are with this Eat, Drink, and Be Thankful SVG. You can use it to create t-shirts, mugs, aprons, decorations, and more.
Bust out your stretchy pants and wear this Gobble ’til You Wobble t-shirt at the big dinner feast! It is a perfect design for any apparel you choose.
Pumpkins and Pie Thanksgiving SVG Files
Calling all pumpkin pie fans, this is the perfect homemade t-shirt for you! Whether you want to use it as a shirt or hoodie, it is a great way to add a festive flair to your Thanksgiving outfit.
One of the best things about Thanksgiving is getting to dress up in a cute outfit! If you’re looking for something festive and adorable for your baby or kids, why not try a cutie pie design that makes a great onesie? It is the perfect choice for your baby’s first thanksgiving! Your little one will be the talk of the table with this adorable outfit.
The Thanksgiving holiday is a time to be thankful for all of the blessings in our lives. What better way to show your thanks than with this pumpkin design that looks amazing as a mug?
Show your gratitude with this handmade tote design file. It is the perfect way to carry all your holiday essentials. Although you can use it on other mediums, it works particularly well as a tote bag!
This one is perfect for those pumpkin pie lovers in your life! It would make a great gift for friends or family. Whether you choose to make it a mug or a t-shirt, it is a great choice for the holiday season!
November is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start thinking about all of the delicious food you’ll be eating. One of the most popular desserts on the Thanksgiving table is pie. If you, your friends, or your family are fans of holiday pies, then this is the perfect design for you! It makes a great Christmas SVG file too.
November is a time to express gratitude for all the good things in life. What better way to do that than with a mug adorned with a grateful SVG design? This one is perfect for personalizing your mug for the holiday. It would also make a great sign or wall art!
With this free Thanksgiving SVG cut file, you can create a variety of crafts, including cards, decorations, and even gifts for friends and family.
Since it is a time to give thanks and to gather with family and friends, this wreath symbolizes all things Thanksgiving! It would also be a great option for wall art or home decor.
Cricut Design Space Tutorial:
- Open Cricut Design Space (the directions for silhouette studio will be different).
- Click “New Project.”
- Select “Upload” from the bottom left toolbar.
- Choose your Fall SVG file.
- Click “Add to Canvas.”
- Depending on if your design is going to be all one color or not, you can optionally select “Attach” to make the design stay in place. If you are using multiple colors, only “Attach” the same colors together.
- Click “Make It.”
- The software will send the information from Design Space to your Cricut machine.
- Follow the prompts to continue to cut.
- Make sure to select “mirror” on the cut screen if you are using iron-on vinyl.
If you are using an EasyPress, here is a guide to help you. It will tell you what settings to use for your press depending on fabric type, adhesive vinyl type, and more.
Silhouette Machine Instructions:
- To add the SVG design to your Silhouette Studio library, select File –> Library–> Import to Library.
- Select the “Send” button on the top right once your design is ready to cut.
- Follow the prompts to choose the right materials for your particular project.