Add a patriotic touch to your apparel and home decor with these 4th of July SVG files. They are perfect for t-shirts, wall art, signs, tumblers, mugs and much more! Whether you are looking for craft projects for kids or adults, there is something here for everyone!
Celebrate independence day in style with these cute 4th of July shirts and signs. The shirts are perfect to wear to a 4th of July party, backyard bbq, and more. The signs would look great on tiered trays or as home accents. These patriotic designs are easy to download and use.
To make these free downloads into shirts you will need a Cricut EasyPress 2 (or iron) and Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) or Smart Iron-On. These patriotic SVG cut files will also work with other cutting machines like Silhouette Cameo. See the instructions below for more information.
They are available to download for free in these formats:
- DXF File
Please note that these free SVG cut files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
4th of July SVG Files
TO GET THE FREE 4TH OF JULY SVGS, ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS INTO THE FORM BELOW AND CLICK THE “GET THEM NOW!” BUTTON!
Immediately after filling out the form and subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive a welcome email with the password for the printables library where you will find them under “4th of July”.
- Cricut EasyPress 2 (or another heat press or iron)
- Blank shirt
- Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) or Smart Iron-On
- 4th of July SVG Bundle – An email subscription is required to receive access to this free SVG file. Immediately after subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive a welcome email with the password for the printables library where you will find them under “4th of July”.
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress Mat (optional)
4th of July SVG Instructions:
- Open Cricut Design Space (the directions for silhouette studio will be different).
- Click “New Project.”
- Select “Upload” from the bottom left toolbar.
- Choose your file.
- Click “Add to Canvas.”
- Depending on if your design is going to be all one color or not, you can optionally select “Attach” to make the design stay in place. If you are using multiple colors, only “Attach” the same colors together.
- Click “Make It.”
- The software will send the information from Design Space to your Cricut machine.
- Follow the prompts to continue to cut.
- Make sure you select “mirror” on the cut screen since you are using iron-on.
If you are using an EasyPress, here is a guide to help you. It will tell you what settings to use for your press depending on fabric type, vinyl type and more.