Celebrate Independence Day on a budget with these free 4th of July printables that make festive 4th of July decorations for the home!
Some of these printables will work well for Memorial Day, Flag Day, or Labor Day too! Your patriotic holiday party guests are certain to love these festive red white and blue printables.
These free Fourth of July printables are a cheap and easy way to add some patriotism to your next independence day celebration. Grab a picture frame from Dollar Tree, add one of these printables to them and you are all set! Don’t forget to check out these Dollar Tree DIY 4th of July Decorations that make great 4th of July crafts for adults and kids!
You can add them to your 4th of July mantel, next to a tiered tray in the kitchen, on end tables, and much more! These patriotic printables are all 8×10. At the bottom of this post, you will find the instructions for how to print and cut the printables out.
Instructions for these 4th of July Printable Decorations:
- Trim your card stock to 8×10 using a paper trimmer or a ruler and scissors.
- Click the link above to access the printable.
- Right-click over the image and select Save As.. and name the file anything you would like and click save. The file will save to your designated download folder.
- Go to your download folder and open the image in your preferred application. I use Preview for Mac.
- Go to the File menu and click print.
- Under the Paper size option, select 8×10 borderless.
- Click print.
- Put your printable in 8×10 picture frame of your choosing.
- Frugal 4th of July Party Ideas
- 15 Free Independence Day Coloring Pages for Kids
- 100 Cheap and Easy DIY 4th of July Decorations
- 50 Best 4th of July Crafts
Looking for more 4th of July ideas? Check out all my 4th of July content here.