Add a patriotic touch to your home decor with this free printable 4th of July decoration. This red, white and blue subway art will go great with rustic or farmhouse home decor because of its faded white wood background. You can use it for your 4th of July party tables or stations or just for a festive accent in your home. You can put it on the mantel with a patriotic garland and pair it with 4th of July decorations like these Dollar Tree DIY mason jar candleholders. This 4th of July art adds festive flair to your tabletops and will inspire you to celebrate the USA!
What You Need:
- white card stock
- picture frame – You can use any 8×10 picture frame.
- free printable (8×10)
- scissors and ruler or paper trimmer
Click here to download the 4th of July subway art (personal use only).
Instructions for Printable 4th of July Decoration:
- Trim your card stock to 8×10 using a paper trimmer or a ruler and scissors.
- Click the link above to access the printable.
- Right click over the image and select Save As.. and name the file anything you would like and click save. The file will save to your designated download folder.
- Go to your download folder and open the image in your preferred application. I use Preview for Mac.
- Go to the file menu and click print.
- Under Paper size option, select 8×10 borderless.
- Click print.
- Put your printable in 8×10 picture frame and voila! a cheap and easy decor piece!
100 Cheap and Easy 4th of July Decorations
Looking for more 4th of July printables?
Check out this round-up of 35 Free Patriotic Printables from Crafted Sparrow
Leave a Reply