Show that special someone how much he means to you on Valentine’s Day with these romantic Free Printable Love Coupons for Him that include 30 prefilled-out coupon ideas and additional blank coupons for custom ideas of your own!
This free printable coupon book makes a thoughtful DIY gift for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, birthdays, or a special occasion for any time of the year just to show him how much you appreciate him. A great way to make this Valentine’s Day extra special is with a DIY coupon book full of thoughtful gestures, little surprises, and activities that will remind them how much you love them. From romantic date nights on the town to cozy movie nights cuddled up on the sofa, there are lots of creative ideas that can help you craft a unique and romantic experience for both of you. So, whether it’s a thoughtful breakfast-in-bed or an epic day trip idea, we’ve got something perfect that guarantees maximum romance all year round!
The great thing about these coupons is that you can customize them however you want to make this a one-of-a-kind gift just for him. Think about what he likes and enjoys to do, and make your own. custom coupons You can print out as many blanks as you want. Creating these free printable coupons for your significant other couldn’t be easier – simply download the template and customize the blank coupons as desired! Whether you are newly dating your boyfriend or have been married for years to your spouse—there’s no better way to let your significant other know they’re appreciated than with a romantic and unique gift like this.
DIY Love Coupon Supplies Needed:
- white cardstock or printer paper (but cardstock is highly recommended)
- hole punch (optional)
- scissors and ruler (or paper trimmer)
- red and white twine (optional)
- stapler (optional)
- free printable Valentine’s Day Coupons – PDF files (with holes | without holes)
- Download the DIY Coupon Book PDF file in the version you want: with holes or without holes.
- Open the file in Adobe Acrobat or another PDF viewer software.
- Go to File –> Print.
- Select the “Fit” option in the printer settings.
- Trim down the coupon pages.
- Hole punch where the circles are if you are using the hole punch version of the file.
- Group the coupons together and add either end of the twine through the holes and tie it together by making a knot.
- If you use the coupons without holes, you can just staple them together or put them in an envelope.
Love Coupon Book Ideas Included:
Whether your sweetheart is a foodie, adventurer, partier, or someone who likes quiet nights in, there are plenty of romantic ideas for dates and ways to show your appreciation.
- movie night
- game night
- sleeping in
- night in
- long foot rub
- fancy dinner
- breakfast in bed
- dinner date
- household chore pass
- guys night
- lunch date
- homemade meal
- relaxing back rub
- beach day
- ice cream date
- afternoon adventure
- Sunday brunch
- dessert night
- hugs and kisses
- romantic weeknight
- moonlit walk
- road trip
- themed date night
- picnic date
For more ideas, check out this list of nearly a hundred different romantic coupon ideas!