Be patriotic for less with these cheap and easy DIY 4th of July wreaths. These wreaths cost under $7 each and were made with dollar supplies from Dollar Tree and Walmart. They took less than 10 minutes to make so they are perfect for a quick 4th of July craft project or for last minute 4th of July decor idea.
Pinwheel DIY 4th of July Wreath
- foam wreath
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 4 striped pinwheels
- 2 star pinwheels
- remove the plastic sticks from the pinwheels. I cut mine off with some sharp scissors.
- glue the pinwheels to the foam wreath using a glue gun.
Red, White & Blue DIY 4th of July Wreath
- 4 packages of patriotic wristbands (2 pack)
- foam wreath – 10″
- sharp scissors
- sharp knife
- duct tape
- $1 patriotic tinsel wall art
- glue gun with glue sticks
- white craft paint (optional)
- paint brush
- paint the foam wreath white
- cut the foam wreath in half
- slip the wristbands around the wreath
- tape the wreath closed
- glue the tinsel wall art to the back of the wreath (with the design facing in the front of the wreath). The wall art that I used was originally star shaped and I cut the corners off so that it would fit the shape of the wreath. I glued it in about 7 or 8 places to make sure it was attached well enough.