Add a country look to your easter decor with this adorable dollar store DIY farmhouse easter bunny wreath. It costs less than $7 to make and can be made in under 10 minutes! This is a very cheap and easy easter decoration that will brighten your front porch and improve your curb appeal for spring. Everything but the easter pick and the garland came from Dollar Tree.
The twine bunny ears and the cotton sprig is actually part of a single easter pick that I dismantled to use as accents for the wreath. I got it at Hobby Lobby. It was only $2 with a 40% off coupon. If you go to their website, the coupon is always at the top of the page. Just print it out or show it in the store. You can also easily DIY the twine bunny ears with a wire coat hanger or thick gauge wire. The instructions for how to do that are found below under notes in the instruction box. You can also buy some cotton stalks from Dollar Tree to use with some lamb’s ear leaves.
I already had the floral garland on hand from another project. You can get greenery garlands at Dollar Tree like these ones or these ones. You can also get ones at Micheals or Hobby Lobby for a few bucks more if you have coupons to use.
DIY Farmhouse Easter Bunny Wreath
Dollar Store DIY Farmhouse Easter Bunny Wreath
- hot glue gun
- floral wire cutters
- 2 bamboo or grapevine wreaths
- 1 roll twine or floral wire
- 1 floral garland
- 1 easter pick the twine bunny ears and cotton pick were part of a single $2 pick from Hobby Lobby. I just seperated them with floral wire cutters. See notes below for details
- Tie your two wreaths together with twine or floral wire. I wrapped the twine around it about a dozen times to make sure it holds well.
- Wrap your garland around each of the wreaths and snip off any extra. Then, glue it to the wreath. I glued it at top, bottom and both sides for each wreath.
- If you are using the same pick as me, then dismantle it with wire cutters. Glue the cotton sprig on the side of the bunny's neck and glue the twine bunny ears to the top of the wreath.
- Add any other accents you would like such as a burlap bow to the top of the bunny's head