Looking for a fun and free way to entertain the kids and adults this Halloween? Grab this free Halloween bingo printable to have some spooky fun with your family and friends!
No Halloween party is complete without some fun and spooky games. This Halloween game is always a hit with all age groups because it is simple to play and yet fun for everyone. Whether you are playing at a party, school event, classroom, or just at home with family or friends, everyone will have a spooktacular time playing this game.
The great thing about bingo is that it can be played with minimal supplies, so it’s a cheap and fun Halloween activity for all ages. Plus, it makes a great last-minute game idea to keep your party guests entertained on a budget.
- high-quality PNG and PDF files, which includes
- six sets of different Halloween bingo cards with 25 Halloween-themed pictures like pumpkins, witches, monsters, spiders, ghosts, and more!
- 1 set of matching calling cards to cut out for the bingo pot
Get the Printable Here
Please note that these are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Supplies Needed for Halloween Bingo:
- Inkjet Printer
- Cardstock (65 lb or higher) – I highly recommend cardstock for the best quality of these bingo sheets. However, if you don’t have any, then printer paper will also work.
- scissors or paper trimmer
- Free Bingo Printables – (PNG | PDF)
- laminator and laminating sheets (optional – if you want to reuse them. If you don’t have a laminator, you can have them made pretty cheaply at Staples, Office Depot, etc.)
- Bingo markers (See below for some fun ideas!)
- Prizes (optional)
How to Download the Printables
- Choose which format you want to download. The bingo cards are available in PNG and PDF.
- If you are downloading the PNG format, it must be unzipped before opening or printing.
- Save the files on your computer.
- Open the file in your photo viewer (for PNG). For your PDF file, open it with Adobe Acrobat or another PDF reader software.
- Go to File –> Print. Open your printer settings or printing preferences. The printing settings will vary based on your printer, but ensure the print quality to its “Best” setting before printing.
- Cut out the calling cards using scissors or a paper trimmer (for more accurate results).
How to Play Halloween Bingo
- Print out different cards for each person and the call sheet. See above for printing instructions.
- Cut out each Halloween icon on the calling card paper and put the squares into a hat or bowl. A pumpkin pail or plastic cauldron would be a great pot idea! Alternatively, you can just shuffle them and place them upside down and pick one that way too.
- Give each person a different bingo card.
- The caller should pull out one icon and describe it to everyone.
- Add a marker on top of each called icon. See below for marker ideas.
- To get bingo, you must make a horizontal, diagonal, or vertical line.
- Once one of those patterns is made on a card, the person with that card calls out “Bingo.”
Dollar Tree is a great place to find fun markers for your game! However, you don’t necessarily need to buy anything. You can just cut up some paper dots or squares or simply use whatever you have on hand that you have enough of!
- candy corn
- pumpkin candies
- orange or black buttons
- table scatter
- mini pumpkins
- felt Halloween stickers
Spooky Halloween Bingo Prize Ideas
To make things even more fun, try offering prizes for the winner (or winners)!
While giving out prizes is optional, they definitely add some extra excitement to the game, especially for the kids! The best place to find some cheap prizes is Dollar Tree. Here are some examples of prize ideas:
- plastic vampire teeth
- small trick-or-treating candy bags
- spider rings
- wind up hopping toys
- mini plastic pumpkins or cauldrons filled with candy
- slime (for kids)
- spooky stickers
- plastic insects like snacks or spiders
- pencils and mini pens
- spooky stamps