Looking for a fun and cheap way to entertain kids and adults this holiday season? Grab this free Christmas bingo printable to have some festive fun with your family and friends!
No Christmas party is complete without some fun Christmas games. This Christmas printable is always a hit with all age groups because it is simple to play and yet fun for everyone. Whether you are playing at a holiday party, school event, classroom, or just at home with family or friends, everyone will have a jolly-good time playing this game. Everyone from young children to adults will enjoy playing this Christmas bingo game.
The great thing about bingo is that it can be played with minimal supplies, so it’s a cheap and fun holiday activity and makes a great last-minute game idea to keep your party guests entertained on a budget.
- high-quality PNG and PDF files, which includes:
- Ten sets of different Christmas bingo cards with 25 Christmas-themed symbols and images like snowmen, reindeer, snowflakes, and more.
- One set of matching calling cards to cut out
Get the Printable Here
Please note that these are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Supplies Needed for These Christmas Bingo Printables:
- Inkjet Printer
- Cardstock (65 lb or higher) – I highly recommend cardstock for the best quality of these printable bingo sheets. However, if you don’t have any, then printer paper will also work, but it won’t be as durable.
- scissors or paper trimmer
- Free Printable Christmas Bingo Game – (PNG | PDF)
- Bingo markers (See below for some festive ideas!)
- Prizes (optional)
- Bingo pot (optional)
How to Download and Print the Printables
- Choose which format you want to download. The printable bingo cards are available in PNG and PDF.
- If you are downloading the PNG format, it must be unzipped before opening or printing.
- Save the files on your computer.
- Open the file in your photo viewer (for PNG). For your PDF file, open it with Adobe Acrobat or another PDF reader software.
- Go to File –> Print. Open your printer settings or printing preferences.
- The printing settings will vary based on your printer, but ensure the print quality to its “Best” setting before printing.
- Ensure the “Scale to Fit” or “Fit” option is selected so that part of the cards won’t be cut off.
- Cut out the calling cards using scissors or a paper trimmer (for more accurate results).
How to Play Christmas Bingo
- Download and print the free printables.
- See the tutorial above for instructions on how to do that.
- There should be one bingo card for each person playing and the call sheet.
- Up to 10 people can play with this Christmas bingo printable.
- After printing them, you can choose to laminate the bingo cards so that you can reuse them!
- Cut out each icon on the calling card paper and put the squares into your bingo pot. See below for festive pot ideas!
- Give each person a different bingo card.
- The caller should pull out one icon and describe it to everyone.
- Add a marker on top of each called icon. See below for marker ideas.
- To get bingo, you must have a marker placed all the way across the board with either a horizontal, diagonal, or vertical line.
- Once one of those patterns is made on a card, the person with that card calls out “Bingo.” Alternatively, you can shout a Christmas word instead to make it more festive.
Dollar Tree is a great place to find fun markers for your game! However, you don’t necessarily need to buy anything. You can just hole punch some paper dots, cut up some paper squares, or simply use whatever you have on hand that you have enough of, such as pennies! Other festive options include:
- Christmas M&Ms
- pom poms
- red and green Hershey kisses
- Christmas candy or peppermints
- mini ornaments like those little drums and gift ornaments
- holiday foam table scatter
- mini candy canes
- small Christmas stickers
- tiny bottle brush trees
- mini bows
- gold stars
- faux red berries
Bingo Pot Ideas
The dollar store has a lot of great ideas like Santa belt metal buckets, plastic Christmas printed pails, Santa hats, or sleigh-shaped bins that would make your bingo pot extra festive for cheap! However, any sort of bowl would work fine as well.
Also, you can just shuffle the cards, place them upside down, and pick one if you don’t want to spend money on a pot and don’t have anything on hand.
Fun Christmas Bingo Prize Ideas
To make things even more fun, try offering prizes for the winner (or winners)!
While giving out prizes is optional, they definitely add some extra excitement to the game, especially for the kids! The best place to find some cheap prizes is Dollar Tree. Here are some examples of prize ideas:
- mini candy bags
- holiday slime (for kids)
- holiday stickers
- pencils and mini pens
- holiday stamps
- candy canes
- hot chocolate bombs
- homemade treats like cookies, cupcakes, or candies
- holiday chocolates
- party favors like little games, toys, stuffed animals
- fun Christmas headbands and plastic glasses
- Also, any sort of age-appropriate stocking stuffer would make a good prize too.
Free Halloween Bingo Printable
Leave a Reply