These free printable Christmas decorations will put you in a festive mood for the holidays and give your home some Christmas cheer.
It’s almost Christmas, which means it’s time to bust out the Christmas decorations! From cute Christmas subway art to festive Christmas wall art, there are plenty of Christmas printables to frame and add to your Christmas decor. You can put them on your Christmas mantel, on a tiered tray in the kitchen, on end tables and much more! They make great DIY Christmas decorations.
These free printables are all 8×10, but they could be printed in 5″x7″ format too. At the bottom of this post, you will find the tutorials for how to print and cut the printables out. You can get 8×10 picture frames at Dollar Tree for $1. They can also be resized to make them into christmas cards.
Instructions for Free Printable Christmas Decorations:
- Trim your white cardstock to 8×10 using a paper trimmer or a ruler and scissors.
- Click the link above to access the printable.
- Right click over the image and select Save As.. and name the file anything you would like and click save. The file will save to your designated download folder.
- Go to your download folder and open the image in your preferred application. I use Preview for Mac.
- Go to the file menu and click print.
- Under Paper size option, select 8×10 borderless.
- Click print.
- Put your printable in 8×10 picture frame and voila! a cheap and easy decor piece.