Create an elegant and classy looking Rose Valentine’s Day tree. It makes a romantic and easy DIY Valentine’s Day decoration or craft project. This Valentine’s Day tree only requires a handful of supplies and less than 10 minutes of your time
You can get everything but the big rose bushes from Dollar Tree. I used 2.5 big bushes from Hobby Lobby that were $3 each during their 50% off florals sale. You can get similar ones at Dollar Tree, but you would probably need to double the number of those smaller $1 ones so it would end up around the same price anyway.
Rose DIY Valentine's Day Tree
- glue gun
- glue sticks
- foam cone
- red acrylic paint
- mini rose bushes
- foam heart pick
- Paint your foam cone red and let it dry. It takes about 15 minutes to dry.
- Remove the rose stems from the bushes.
- Push the roses into the foam cone. You may need to dab a little hot glue on the bottom of the stem if they don't stay in place. I only had to do this for a few stubborn ones. Keep in mind, if your stems are long enough and sharp enough you may not need the glue.
- Repeat this process until the tree is completely covered in roses and the foam cone is no longer visible.
- Push the foam heart pick into the center of the foam cone until the stick is no longer visible.