Express your gratitute and show your appreciation for a special someone with this Thanks a Latte Free Printable Gift Card Holder.
It makes a great gift idea for your favorite teacher during teacher appreciation week or a kids’ teacher gift for the end of the school year. You can use a Starbucks gift card or another coffee shop gift card like Dunkin Donuts or Tim Hortons. It’s a perfect gift for that coffee lover and coffee drinker in your life! This gift card holder card is a cute way to add a personal touch to your gift card presentation. Also, it makes a great thank you gift for many different occasions even the holiday season.
This Thanks a Latte Free Printable Gift Card Holder is a free download that comes in PNG and a PDF file.
Please note that this is a digital file and is for personal use only. You may print as many as you’d like and save for future non commercial use! It is a digital instant download that requires a quick subscription to get access to. You can print it on your home computer or you can take this digital download to a print shop to get a professional, high-quality result.
TO GET THE FREE PRINTABLE DOWNLOAD, ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS INTO THE FORM BELOW AND CLICK THE “GET THEM NOW!” BUTTON!
Immediately after filling out the form and subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive a welcome email with the password for the printables library where you will find them under “Gifts”.
- heavy white cardstock (65 lbs or heavier)
- printer with color ink
- gift card of your choice
- scissors or paper cutter
- double-sided tape or glue dots
- Thanks a Latte Card – TO GET THE FREE PRINTABLE GIFT CARD HOLDERS, ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS INTO THE FORM ABOVE AND CLICK THE “GET THEM NOW!” BUTTON!
Instructions for Thanks a Latte Free Printable Gift Card Holder:
- After you sign up using the form above, you will receive the welcome email, click the link in the email or go here and enter the password from the email and you will be taken to the printables.
- Go to the “Gifts” tab. Download the ones you want by clicking each image. It will open in Google Drive. Right-click on the file you want (PNG or PDF) and then select Download in the drop-down menu.
- Save the files on your computer.
- Open the printable file in Adobe Reader for PDF or your default image viewer like Preview for the PNG file.
- Load your card stock into the printer.
- Go to File –> Print. Open your printer settings or printing preferences. The printing settings will vary based on your printer, but make sure to your print quality to its “Best” setting before printing.
- Find the Paper Settings option. The location will vary depending on your OS (either under Properties (PC) or Presets (iOS)) this will allow you to select various media types that your printer can handle. Go to Paper Type –> Card Stock.
- Use scissors or a paper cutter to cut around the outside edge.
- Adhere the gift card to the Thanks a Latte Free Printable Gift Card Holder with double-sided tape or glue dots.
Looking for more free printables? Be sure to check out all my printable ideas.