These homemade Free Printable Valentine Cards for Kids are perfect to pass out to friends at school or Valentine’s day parties. They can be paired with cheap Dollar Tree valentine’s day gifts and sweet treats as well.
There are fun free printable valentines for both girls and boys here. Whether you are looking for valentine templates for preschoolers or older kids, there are plenty of different versions for kids of all ages. From printable cards with cute sayings to funny and punny cards, you will find a lot of sweet card ideas for February 14th that make great small gifts for your kiddos to give to family members, sweethearts, or at a classroom party. These DIY Valentine cards make fun Valentine’s Day craft for kids.
There are a total of 10 free printable templates in various sizes. The file format for these files is PDF. Since there are many different designs, you will find something for kids of all ages, from younger kids to older kids.
Please note these free printables are for personal use only and NOT for commercial use, which includes resale or distribution!
Free Printable Valentine Cards Supplies Needed:
- free printable Valentine’s Day cards (available to download as a high-quality PDF File)
- white card stock (minimum 65 lb cardstock, but some cards may require more thickness)
- sandwich ziplock bags, loot bags, or something similar
- paper trimmer and/or scissors
- dollar tree gifts, candy, chocolate, or treats
- writing utensils like pens, crayons, markers, pencils
Free Printable Valentine Cards Instructions:
How to Download The Files
- Download the PDF file you want by clicking the link. You may print as many copies or different templates as you’d like as long as it’s for personal use.
- Click the download button in the toolbar at the bottom center of the page. The button is on the far right side of the toolbar.
- Save the files to the folder you want.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat or another PDF reader software.
How to Print These Free Valentine Card Templates
- Load the printer paper or cardstock into your printer’s paper tray.
- If you choose to use cardstock, you will need to select the cardstock format in your printer’s settings.
- Go to File –> Print. Open your printer settings or printing preferences. The printing settings will vary based on your printer, but ensure the print quality is set to the “Best” setting before printing.
- If you are printing with Adobe Acrobat, select “Actual Size” from the printer settings so that it won’t blow up the cards too big.
- Set the Orientation to “Auto” so it won’t cut off the sides.
Free Printable Valentine’s Cards for Kids
Pair this fun printable bag topper with some building blocks from Dollar Tree. They have kits, sets, bases, and assorted colored building blocks to choose from.
To Assemble: Print the file, trim it down, add blocks to a ziplock sandwich bag, fold the label over the top of the bag, and staple it to the bag.
Whether you want to add cosmic crayons, little space action figures, or galaxy slime, there are a lot of cute little gift options to add to this card that is perfect for space lovers.
To Put Together: Print the card, trim the sides of the paper, use double sticky tape to adhere the crayons to the template, and fill in the to and from spaces with a Sharpie.
This one is the perfect choice for any fish snacks or candy that you can think of. I included an assortment of Swedish Fish and Friends, shark gummies, and Starfish candies.
To Assemble: Print the template, trim it, add fish candy to a ziplock sandwich bag, fold the label over the top of the bag, and staple it to the bag.
Another great tropical candy or snack choice. Whether you want to add some goldfish as I did or Swedish fish, the recipient will love this Valentine’s day gift.
To Put Together: Print the PDF out, trim it, add goldfish snacks to a ziplock sandwich bag, fold the label over the top of the bag, and staple it to the bag.
Say “I Love You” in a truly one-of-a-kind fashion with this sweet Valentine. Add an inexpensive toy car for a Valentine’s Day gift that any kid would love.
To Assemble: print out the file, cut it down to the proper size, and add a Hot Wheels race car to the card stock with double sticky tape.
This printable makes a wonderful treasured memento that the recipient can always wear! It is much more memorable than just another store-bought card.
To Put Together: Print the PDF out, trim it, add assorted bracelet beads and elastic craft cords to a ziplock sandwich bag, fold the label over the top of the bag, and staple it to the bag.
Make your friends feel extra special with this cute little card. It is a great little gift they can use throughout the school year.
To Assemble: Print the card, cut it out, and add a stamp to the center of the circle with some double sticky tape.
This cute card will make your friend smile and keep them entertained with a new toy to play with. It makes a great fidget toy for kids.
To Put Together: Print and cut out the card, put the double sticky tape in the center circle, add the Squish Palz (Dollar Tree) on top of the tape, and press down to secure it.
This punny one is the perfect way to show your crush how much you adore them! You could even add your own homemade slime if you wanted to.
To Assemble: cut out the card and the square box in the middle, then add the goofy goo or slime.
Who doesn’t love Play-Doh? This one will be a hit with kids of all ages!
To Put Together: Print the card, cut it out, circle punch or cut out the circle in the middle, and add the Play-Doh in the center.