Attach these free printable Valentine tags to your Valentine’s Day gifts to show that special someone how much you love and cherish them!
Add a personal touch to your gift with these free printable Valentine’s Day gift tags! There are 3 pages of printable tags to choose from. They come in various designs, from playful doodles to colorful artwork, allowing you to choose the style that best suits your recipient’s style and personality.
They will help you create a thoughtful, personalized gift without breaking the bank. Whether you use these for a significant other, a special friend, or maybe even your kiddo’s entire classroom, these free gift tags will add that special ‘wow’ factor to your Valentine’s Day gifts.
From romantic to whimsical, minimalistic to vibrant, there’s something for everyone here! These free printables even include romantic and heartfelt messages, making them a meaningful way to express love and affection.
Printing and attaching one of these tags to a gift requires little time or effort. They can be printed on cardstock, cut out, and attached to a gift bag, a box of chocolates, or a flower bouquet.
So go ahead and print some out today and start spreading some love and Valentine’s Day cheer!
- printer and printer ink
- marker or pen
- twine, string, or a thin ribbon to attach the gift tags
- PDF file
- hole punch
- scissors or paper trimmer
Instructions For These Free Printable Valentine Gift Tags
- Download the PDF File by clicking the link above.
- Open the document in Adobe Acrobat or another PDF reading software.
- Load the cardstock in the printer tray and select the proper paper format in your printer’s settings.
- Go to File —> Print.
- Under the printer’s settings, ensure the print quality is “Best” and the paper sizing is set to “Fit.”
- Press the print button.
- Cut out the tag(s) with scissors or a paper trimmer.
- Hole punch the circle at the top of the tag.
- Tie the tag to your gift with twine, string, or a thin ribbon.
Alternatively, if you have a Cricut machine, you can use the Print-Then-Cut feature to save time and make your cuts look professional. You can find a detailed, step-by-step tutorial in this blog post: free printable potion bottle labels.
Valentine Gift Ideas
- homemade treats like heart-shaped cookies
- box of chocolates
- mason jar gifts
- potted succulent
- customized mug or tumbler
- scented candles
- personalized keychain
- fruit basket or edible arrangement
- cozy blanket or throw
- spa gift
- personalized jewelry
- a handmade gift (ex, Crochet scarf or knitted blanket)
- homemade soap or bath bombs
- gourmet food basket
Happy Valentine’s Day!