It’s almost halloween, which means it’s time to bust out the halloween decorations! These free halloween printables will put you in the halloween mood and give your home a spooky touch. From cute halloween subway art to spooky halloween wall art, there are plenty of halloween printables to frame and add to your halloween decor. You can put them on your halloween mantel, next to a tiered tray in the kitchen, on end tables and much more! These halloween printables are all 8×10, but they could be printed in 5″x7″ format too. At the bottom of this post, you will find the instructions for how to print and cut the printables out. You can get 8×10 picture frames at Dollar Tree for $1.
Instructions for Free Printable Halloween Decorations:
- Trim your card stock to 8×10 using a paper trimmer or a ruler and scissors.
- Click the link above to access the printable.
- Right click over the image and select Save As.. and name the file anything you would like and click save. The file will save to your designated download folder.
- Go to your download folder and open the image in your preferred application. I use Preview for Mac.
- Go to the file menu and click print.
- Under Paper size option, select 8×10 borderless.
- Click print.
- Put your printable in 8×10 picture frame and voila! a cheap and easy decor piece!
Looking for more free Halloween printables?
Check out this round-up of 60 Free Halloween Printable Decorations