Celebrate spring with these free printable easter egg templates that are perfect for easter crafts and activities.
Whether you want to use these free templates as coloring pages or for kids’ craft projects, there are an endless number of ways to use these free Easter printables. There are over 15 simple designs to choose from that are great for young children and older kids alike.
From blank easter egg templates to patterned ones, there’s a large assortment of different printable PDF files to download. You will find small and large egg templates here that are suitable for younger kids like toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school-aged children as well. There are blank eggs in addition to eggs patterned with polka dots, flowers, hearts, stripes, plaid, and much more.
These printable egg templates are a fun way to make spring crafts and fun activities for April. They are easy to use and allow for unlimited creativity, making them a perfect addition to any celebration. These template designs can be used for various spring activities, including in Easter baskets and as DIY Easter decorations. So download and print them instantly and see what amazing designs your child can create!
Easter Egg Template Supplies Needed:
- Egg templates
- The PDF file contains 15 pages of egg designs. Please note that these templates are for personal use only!
- paper or card stock
- black printer ink
- scissors to cut out outlines (optional)
- craft supplies for the crafts you plan to make with the designs. See below for ideas.
How to Download and Print Them?
- Click the download button above. It will automatically download and save to your downloads folder.
- Open the file in Adobe Acrobat or another PDF viewing software.
- Go to File –> Print. Open your printer settings or printing preferences. Make sure the print quality is set to the “Best” setting.
- In the print dialogue box, be sure to select “Fit” from the printer settings.
- Press the print button.
What to Do With These Templates?
- Use the templates as easter coloring pages
- You can use markers, crayons, colored pencils, and much more!
- Turn them into printable easter cards
- Paint the templates with watercolors or kids’ paint
- Use them as cutouts and make Easter egg crafts using the following craft supplies:
- glitter and mod podge to make sparkly eggs
- glitter glue
- gems and sequins
- craft foam
- strips of construction paper
- buttons and beads
- egg stencils
- washi tape
Easter Egg Template Craft Ideas
Paper Eggs from Simple Everyday Mom
Button Wall Art from Artsy Craftsy Mom
Pom Pom Painting from In the Playroom
Felt Eggs from The Best Ideas for Kids
Q-Tip Painting from Messy Little Monster
Pom Poms Craft for Toddlers from Happy Toddler Playtime
Pasta Eggs from The Best Ideas for Kids
Shaving Cream Marbled Eggs from Typically Simple
Tape Resist Craft from Blooming Brilliant
Egg Lacing Craft from Homeschool Preschool
Paper Mosiac from The Pinterested Parent
Watercolor Sticker Art from Projects for Kids