Give your front door a fall farmhouse look on a budget with this Dollar Store Pumpkin Fall Door Hanger.
This fall decor idea only takes 5 minutes to make and costs $6 in supplies! All the supplies required for this dollar tree fall craft are $1 or less so it’s a cheap and easy fall decoration to make that will give your front door an autumn makeover. You can also use it as wall art for indoors or as a display on an easel as well.
Supplies for DIY Dollar Store Pumpkin Fall Door Hanger:
- wood pumpkin
- buffalo check bandana ($1.29 at Micheals with 50% off coupon) OR buffalo check scrapbook paper (4 for $1 at Hobby Lobby)
- burlap leaves
- metal sign
You can get everything but the buffalo check fabric or paper at Dollar Tree.
Total Cost: $6
Time: 5-8 minutes
Basic Crafting Materials You Will Need:
- hot glue gun and 1 glue stick
- Mod Podge
- foam brush
Instructions for the DIY Dollar Store Pumpkin Fall Door Hanger:
- Trace the pumpkin pattern onto the back of the bandana and cut out the shape
- Brush Mod Podge onto the wood pumpkin and put the cut out bandana shape over the top, making sure to line it up evenly as you can with the pumpkin shape.
- Glue a rope around the edge of the pumpkin using your hot glue gun.
- Wrap twine around the stem and dab hot glue on each end.
- Glue burlap leaves to the sides of the stem with your glue gun.
- Hot glue the harvest sign in the center of the pumpkin.
- Glue each end of a piece of twine to the back of the pumpkin on either side for hanging.