Take the guesswork out of gift-giving and get organized this holiday season with these free Christmas Wish List Printables for kids.
The holidays are almost here, and one of these printable Christmas list templates will help you prepare for the big day! Creating a Christmas wish list is a great way to get your kids excited about opening gifts on Christmas morning. Download and print one of these free Christmas printables and have your child fill it out. It is a fun and festive holiday tradition that will get them in the holiday spirit.
With ten unique designs, your child is sure to find the perfect one that they love. There are also matching templates for an official letter to Santa so that you can do both together with your kiddos. It is a great holiday activity for kids to do and will also help you organize your Christmas shopping. These free Christmas printables will make an excellent addition to your holiday planners too.
What’s Included with This Christmas Wish List Printable?
There are a total of 10 Christmas-themed printable templates in two formats available: PNG and PDF. Since there are many different designs, you will find something for kids of all ages, from younger kids to older kids and even teens.
Please note these printables are for personal use only and not for commercial use, including resale or distribution!
Types of Wish Lists Included
There are a variety of different types of free Christmas list printables, so you are sure to find the right one based on what you are looking for. You will find:
- Blank wish list templates for the kids to write out all their Christmas wishes
- Sectional templates with categories for things they want, need, will wear, and will read
- Some of these printables have a separate favorites section for optional details like favorite colors, authors, brands, etc., to help you fine-tune your gift ideas.
- Top 10 lists
- Santa Letter Template
- There are different variations which include naughty and nice list options for fun, while others are blank for the children to write whatever they want to Santa.
Since everyone has different budgets for toys and Christmas gifts, there are many different formats available for inspiration. Some have options for kids to only write down one gift for each category; other printables give the kids free reign to list whatever they want. You can also hand this printable Christmas wish list to family members so they can pick items off the list.
Using one of these free printable Christmas lists is sure to help you find the perfect gift (or gifts) for your little ones. Instead of waiting until the last minute to get gift ideas from the children, these free templates will also take the stress out of the holidays by helping you plan out your holiday shopping ahead of time. So print them out today to save some time and enjoy a more organized (and less stressful) holiday season!
- Christmas Wish List Free Printables (PNG files | PDF files)
- 65 lb white cardstock (recommended)
- You may use regular printer paper, but the quality will be best on cardstock.
- writing utensils like pencils, pens, markers, or even crayons
How to Download the Christmas Wish List Printables
- Download the PNG files or the PDF files by clicking the link. You may print as many copies or different templates as you’d like as long as it’s for personal use.
- For the PDF, click the download button in the toolbar at the bottom center of the page. The button is on the far right side of the toolbar.
- For the PNG, right-click on the image and select “Save As.”
- Save the files to the folder you want.
- Open the Christmas wish list template in your photo viewer for PNG or open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat or another PDF reader software.
How to Print the Templates
- Load the cardstock or printer paper into your printer’s paper tray.
- Find the Paper Settings option. The location will vary depending on your OS (either under Properties (PC) or Presets (iOS)). This will allow you to select various media types that your printer can handle.
- Go to Paper Type –> Card Stock.
- Go to File –> Print. Open your printer settings or printing preferences. The printing settings will vary based on your printer, but ensure the print quality is set to the “Best” setting before printing.
- If you are printing with Adobe Acrobat, select “Fit” from the printer settings.
- If you want to print an image version of the files through Preview or a similar photo viewing software, set it to “Scale to Fit” (it should be the default option).
More Christmas Printables
- Free Bingo Cards
- Elf on the Shelf Arrival Letter
- Holiday Coloring Pages for Kids
- Holiday Word Search
- Festive Printable Wall Art
- You’ve Been Elfed Printable
Leave a Reply